What did you use to track your budget? Did you have a worksheet, planner or something on your computer?I kept track of expenses myself with a notebook. I did not use anything on the computer or the internet. - Nona, married August 2007
We used an Excel worksheet that we created.
- Lauren, married May 2007
Yes. A friend of mine, who is an event coordinator, loaded a wedding planning program (Easy Wedding Planning) on my computer which allowed me to keep track of all expenditures.
- Amanda, married October 2007
I used an Excel spreadsheet. - Jennifer, married September 2007
We kept track of what were spending, but I found website worksheets to be grossly off base of what things really cost. It was very difficult to try to base a budget off the worksheets I found in books and on websites. - Julie, married September 2007
I tracked everything we spent on paper. My mom and I tracked each expense.
- Bree, married November 2007
Photo courtesy of Allison Stahl Photography
No comments:
Post a Comment