Introducing Dynamite Weddings - Who are We?

Dynamite Weddings is an innovative, complimentary service igniting the industry by sharing new ideas and industry “Tips and Trends” or TNT. The primary and unique focus of Dynamite Weddings is our daily changing content that engages, empowers, and inspires brides and grooms throughout their wedding plans. The eye catching content offers interaction between brides and experts, which differs from current sites that merely catalog vendors.

We offer a look at prescreened Dynamite Vendors who exemplify quality service in the industry. Dynamite Weddings has personally invited only the best vendors to participate, based on their integrity, style, client rapport and their ability to progress in the evolution of wedding trends.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Spotlight On Interview- Allison Stahl Photography

We asked some questions of Allison from Allison Stahl Photography, a Dynamite Vendor to find out more about her. This is what we learned about Allison. Enjoy!!

If I could only choose one camera and lens, it would be…My canon 5D and the 70-200 lens….you can capture those candid shots without interfering in the moment, and it’s beautiful glass…nice and sharp!

Nothing is more beautiful to me than…My boy.

My photography mentor is…The great group of friends I have here in the photography community….Sharon Hoyt, Carmen Salazar, Penny Sylvia, Rose Hyc, Carlos Rivera, we share, we learn, and we grow!

This year I will…Get on a schedule and start exercising!

The item I don’t leave home without, besides my camera
…Cell phone, of course!

If I was not a photographer, I would be… A designer, clothing or interior.

My next greatest passion is
… Oh, that’s hard….how do I place an order on so many important things? If we’re talking somewhat frivolous then, decorating & cooking. If the more important things it would be God and family.

If I could live anywhere it would be
...Santa Barbara, Ca

My favorite treat is…Swiss Fondue, sourdough French bread and a glass of wine.

The first time I held a camera
… I was hooked….I loved how time could be captured and preserved.

My favorite thing to shoot
…Weddings and little kids.

My best feature or trait is
…My patience.

My favorite time of day (or season) is… Early morning for getting work done….sunset for having a party and fall is my favorite season….love the mild warm weather and the beauty of the leaves turning! Best month to be married in my opinion!

My biggest purchase last year was…Lots of new digital equipment.

The blog I visit most, besides my own
…Too many…Design Aglow, Pink Ink Studios, Pay it Forward, B School, Jasmine Star, and so on and so on!!

No comments: