Actually, I prefer to interpret my feelings in the following way: Now that I have planned my own wedding and learned all the “to do’s” and the “not to do’s”, I feel as though I have a lot to offer, especially to my dearest friends! Unfortunately, I don’t see any of my girls tying the knot anytime soon. So, in the meantime, I will perfect my wedding planning skills and repertoire of oh so valuable wedding information. Who knows….perhaps one of my girls will experience a whirlwind romance and end up planning a wedding sooner than I think! A girl can always dream…
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Bridesmaid Blues
I know this is going to sound a bit odd…but nonetheless, it is the truth. I have the bridesmaid blues. Now, let me explain. Although I have been a bride, and loved everything (well, almost everything) that came along with that title, for some unknown reason I am feeling the urge to wear a new title: Bridesmaid. I have been a bridesmaid only one time in my life, and want to enjoy the experience again. Could it be that I have wedding fever, and since I have already enjoyed playing the role of bride to be, I am left trying to re-create that moment the only way I know how? Have I really moved into the world of full self absorption???
Actually, I prefer to interpret my feelings in the following way: Now that I have planned my own wedding and learned all the “to do’s” and the “not to do’s”, I feel as though I have a lot to offer, especially to my dearest friends! Unfortunately, I don’t see any of my girls tying the knot anytime soon. So, in the meantime, I will perfect my wedding planning skills and repertoire of oh so valuable wedding information. Who knows….perhaps one of my girls will experience a whirlwind romance and end up planning a wedding sooner than I think! A girl can always dream…
Actually, I prefer to interpret my feelings in the following way: Now that I have planned my own wedding and learned all the “to do’s” and the “not to do’s”, I feel as though I have a lot to offer, especially to my dearest friends! Unfortunately, I don’t see any of my girls tying the knot anytime soon. So, in the meantime, I will perfect my wedding planning skills and repertoire of oh so valuable wedding information. Who knows….perhaps one of my girls will experience a whirlwind romance and end up planning a wedding sooner than I think! A girl can always dream…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment