Did you and your fiancé go into your new marriage with debt from your wedding? Was this an issue in any way?Nope, everything was paid for. Had we been responsible for paying for any more of the wedding that we did, we would have had a much different wedding than we did (thank you dads!)
--Melanie, married June 2007
We did and do have debt from the wedding but it has not been an issue between the two of. We are just annoyed how long it is taking us to pay back! --Nona, married August 2007
I would consider myself a bit more frugal than my newly acquired husband. We have had a few disagreements regarding finances with relation to our wedding. In the end though, I don’t know where we could have cut costs. I wouldn’t want to change a single thing.
--Amanda, married October 2007
We did put a lot of stuff on a credit card specifically for the wedding, rather than saving and purchasing with cash. I wish we would have been a little better at that.
--Julie, married September 2007
Photo courtesy of Allison Stahl Photography
No comments:
Post a Comment