The biggest trend in rentals right now… The biggest trend by far is lounge furniture. You can add lounge furniture in different colors with fun throw pillows and coffee tables.The one most rented item is… Chivari chairs.
Something I’ve learned about the industry working here is… You have to be open minded. Everyone has a different vision that you have to bring to life.
The most unique wedding we’ve set up was… All of the weddings we’ve set up have their own unique qualities. I personally love the ones that are under our tents.
My wedding was or will be… My wedding was everything I had imagined and more. From the tent to the linens and decor, it was truly a dream come true. (see pic above)
The oddest request we’ve had… We once had a request for a mechanical bull.
Chivari or wedding chair? I would have to say chivari.
My favorite outdoor activity is… I love to hike with my dogs.
Something people may not know about our services… We offer many custom services, such as swaging, lighting and tenting.
Our most popular specialty linen rental is… Overlays are always a popular chose, and Celebrations has a huge selection of specialty overlays to fit everyone’s needs.
The one item most returned damaged… Glassware.
My best characteristic is… My ability to keep it light hearted and simple. Often when people come to us they are a bit overwhelmed by details. I feel it’s our job to show them how easy renting items for their events can be.
The most extravagant service we offer is… Custom swagging and custom made chandeliers.
My favorite color is…Green is by far my favorite color.
Photo courtesy of Celebrations! Elegant Party Rentals
1 comment:
What a helpdul suggestion and elegant look for a wedding, I am definetely interested in tents for my upcoming wedding.
Post a Comment