Introducing Dynamite Weddings - Who are We?

Dynamite Weddings is an innovative, complimentary service igniting the industry by sharing new ideas and industry “Tips and Trends” or TNT. The primary and unique focus of Dynamite Weddings is our daily changing content that engages, empowers, and inspires brides and grooms throughout their wedding plans. The eye catching content offers interaction between brides and experts, which differs from current sites that merely catalog vendors.

We offer a look at prescreened Dynamite Vendors who exemplify quality service in the industry. Dynamite Weddings has personally invited only the best vendors to participate, based on their integrity, style, client rapport and their ability to progress in the evolution of wedding trends.

Monday, September 29, 2008

Soft, Supple Skin For Moi?!

I had to write this because I am not easily impressed by consumer products. I used to get my hopes up about things only to be let down when they failed me later. Recently, I was gifted a set of products by a friend who has been listening to my woes about my skincare products. She gave me this sweet little package from TTE Skin Care and let me tell you what... I LOVE IT! Aloe Vera is the base for each of their skincare products. I have been using the scrubs and lotions for about a week and can already tell a difference. My skin is clearing, smoothing and redness is dissipating. I am not in the business to promote just because. I wouldn't share this with you if I wasn't amazed! I am telling you about this so you ladies frustrated with your skin and looking for an answer before your upcoming wedding can check it out.

Disclaimer - Everyone's skin is different. We may have different skin types. Just because this worked for me I do not guarantee that this or any other product I enjoy may work for you.

No comments: