Introducing Dynamite Weddings - Who are We?

Dynamite Weddings is an innovative, complimentary service igniting the industry by sharing new ideas and industry “Tips and Trends” or TNT. The primary and unique focus of Dynamite Weddings is our daily changing content that engages, empowers, and inspires brides and grooms throughout their wedding plans. The eye catching content offers interaction between brides and experts, which differs from current sites that merely catalog vendors.

We offer a look at prescreened Dynamite Vendors who exemplify quality service in the industry. Dynamite Weddings has personally invited only the best vendors to participate, based on their integrity, style, client rapport and their ability to progress in the evolution of wedding trends.

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Ready for any Emergency

I think we all pretty much know that you have to be ready for anything. I mean who knows what could happen on your big day? Good or bad. We have all seen those wedding stories involving everything from fainting brides to disappearing vendors. So in an effort to be ahead of the game I had my bridesmaids help me put together a "Bridal Emergency Kit."
Picture provided by mindyweiss.com

There are actually quite a few pre-made Bridal ER kits out there. You can find them here, here and even here at Target. What I did was read a great article I found at the Knot, divided up their suggestions amongst my bridesmaids and had everybody bring their stuff to the house the day of the wedding. I supplied the bag and we dumped it all in and I gave it to my maid of honor to bring to the church. It actually worked out great because we ended up needing those tissue's and hairspray! The key is to remember you aren't just providing this stuff for yourself. Make sure you have enough stuff for all your bridesmaids and mom's and anyone else you know will be hanging out with the bride.

No comments: