Introducing Dynamite Weddings - Who are We?

Dynamite Weddings is an innovative, complimentary service igniting the industry by sharing new ideas and industry “Tips and Trends” or TNT. The primary and unique focus of Dynamite Weddings is our daily changing content that engages, empowers, and inspires brides and grooms throughout their wedding plans. The eye catching content offers interaction between brides and experts, which differs from current sites that merely catalog vendors.

We offer a look at prescreened Dynamite Vendors who exemplify quality service in the industry. Dynamite Weddings has personally invited only the best vendors to participate, based on their integrity, style, client rapport and their ability to progress in the evolution of wedding trends.

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

It's all about YOU!

So you're probably not (I hope not at least) planning your own shower, but maybe you have a friend getting married or your bridesmaids check out this site. I have come across some MOST ADORABLE finds for the one wedding event that really is ALL ABOUT YOU! Let's get to it!
First of all you have to get it started off with the sassiest, cutest invites you can find and I think these just might be it!
You can buy these invites at Nella Designs on Etsy.

A great place to pick up your party supplies is Polka Dot Design. I wanted post some of their designs but they no-likey. So you'll just have to check out the website. I really like the Poppy design and the Bridal Shower Starlights design.

And how about this for a unique favor? How adorable are these? They are actual cake size soaps that are in the shape of cakes and pies! Your guests can walk off with a "slice of cake" in their hand!

The LemonGrass "Cake"

Pearberry "Cake"

How about these super cute notepad favors, shared by another fabulous wedding blog: Love, Honor, and Cherish? Too cute!
Photo courtesy of Beau-coup.com

Or these darling pink purse manicure sets...useful and cute!Photo courtesy of littlethingsfavors.com

What ideas do you have for the perfect bridal shower favors?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for featuring out notepads! I'm so glad you liked them!