Introducing Dynamite Weddings - Who are We?

Dynamite Weddings is an innovative, complimentary service igniting the industry by sharing new ideas and industry “Tips and Trends” or TNT. The primary and unique focus of Dynamite Weddings is our daily changing content that engages, empowers, and inspires brides and grooms throughout their wedding plans. The eye catching content offers interaction between brides and experts, which differs from current sites that merely catalog vendors.

We offer a look at prescreened Dynamite Vendors who exemplify quality service in the industry. Dynamite Weddings has personally invited only the best vendors to participate, based on their integrity, style, client rapport and their ability to progress in the evolution of wedding trends.

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Dynamite Site/Blog Interview - Wishpot

Christine is the lifeline of Wishpot for vendor relations, blogging and newsletters. We were able to ask Christine a few questions to learn a little more about her and Wishpot.

My favorite wedding trend right now is… I love color and so I love the trend of adding a little color to your day! Especially to your dress oh and of course the very popular trend of registering for your wedding online.

If I could get married anywhere in the world it would be… hmmm…I don’t think I would care it isn’t the ‘where’ it’s the ‘to who’ 

Three blogs I stalk besides Dynamite Weddings and my own are… I love Brooklyn bride, Darci with this Ring, Harmony Bridal Bar, It’s a Jaime Thing and Vow Weddings—oh wait that was more than three..

My first job was… hmm a tough one but I would say I started a child care service (only for after school hours) when I was 12.

The biggest lesson I’ve learned since starting in this industry… Oh my! I would say that it is so important to have passion for what you do!

Tea or coffee? Wine or beer? I looooove tea but I am head over heels addicted to coffee. And I can’t drink Beer- no wheat for me so it has to be wine. But I am partial to ciders.

My goal for my blog this year is… to keep discovering new amazing wedding resources for our members just like Dynamite Weddings!

3 things that are instrumental to a successful wedding are… tiny details it is all about the little things, preparation, and three to just have fun- it is your day and you can bet it will unravel in a unique way- just enjoy it.

The one item of clothing I can’t live without… hmm I love my seven jeans

The most exciting new advance in weddings has been… there are so many more options available to brides like being able to add anything to your registry and register online (shameless plug), or being able to turn to great wedding bloggers for inspiration.. and today there is so much variety to weddings you really can create a day that is as different as you.

One thing readers may not know about me… I live in Seattle.

My favorite wedding element (flowers, photos, the grub, linens, etc.)… well aside from the wedding registry  I love the flowers and Jaime of It’s a Jaime thing just posted about using silk instead of real flowers for your day.

The best website and/or blog for planning a green wedding… hmm I like earthly affair she is one of our wedding experts too!

I tend to blog… about things that are useful for nearly weds and of course things that when I see I immediately say out loud- Oh my I love that!

If my time wasn’t consumed writing this blog you all can’t live without, I would be… sleeping. I really should sleep more. I know I speak for other bloggers as well when I say there just aren’t enough hours in a day. But at the end of the day it is soooo worth it!

Thanks for sharing Christine!

No comments: