One of my cousins just got engaged. Her mom told my dad who in turn told me and my sister. I was SO excited about it I immediately called her and congratulated her. And do you want to know WHY I was so excited about it? Because I was hoping that I could be the guru to her wedding planning.I’m not quite sure what has happened to me! I used to be such a normal girl. And then the wedding bug bit. Well, actually the wedding planning bug. I have never been one for party planning or entertaining or any of that stuff. Even during my own wedding there were parts of the planning that I absolutely dreaded. But I am finding ever since I got married I am still addicted to reading about weddings, researching wedding stuff or generally giving advice. Which I guess is good since I blog here!
So don’t worry girls if you find yourself still longingly looking at Dynamite Weddings months after you are married. It’s normal. You’re normal. I’m normal. Right?
No comments:
Post a Comment