Is there anything that you wish you had devoted more time to? Spending more quality one-on-one time with my husband during the months leading up to the wedding – not doing wedding stuff, just enjoying our engagement.
- Hannah, married in 2006
I wish I could have visited with all of the guests more. We had 135 people at the wedding and I felt I did not talk to everybody.
- Jennifer, married 2007
I wish I had taken more time for a little self-pampering. Selfish maybe, but I could have really used a massage and relaxing facial before the wedding. But I was so caught up with keeping everyone else happy that I sort of put myself second.
- Alison, married in 2007
I wish we would have gone over our departure with our DJ- we only had a few well wishers when we left. But we also saw everyone at our after party at the hotel bar, so that kind of made up for it.
- Julie, married in 2007
Not more time, just time EARLIER in the planning. I could have done the invitations, programs, place cards, seating chart and attendant gifts all way ahead of time.
- Kirsten, married in 2006
Pictures, after the wedding mainly.
- Rebecca, married in 2003
Research on DIY projects for the wedding.
- Bree, married in 2007
Photo courtesy of Profinish Design
No comments:
Post a Comment