Is there anything that you thought was really important, but in retrospect, was insignificant? (Week #2)We bypassed a lot of the traditional wedding pastimes: bouquet/garter toss, cake cutting, favors. We wanted an event that was us, and I'm so glad we didn't do the things that we didn't want because that would have been exactly the things that would have made it not us.
- Melanie, married in 2007
We didn’t have enough in our budget to put a floral arrangement/centerpiece on each of our 21 tables. That’s a lot of money. I thought that without lots of flowers, the tables would look boring. BUT, I was really wrong. I trusted my florist and her creative ideas and the tables looked amazing. No one missed the flowers! We had pillar candles, lots of votives, flower petals, mini white pumpkins, lots of warm fall colors. With all the candlelight, it was beautiful in the room. Don’t worry about the flowers, there are so many other creative (and much cheaper) options.
- Alison, married in 2007
The order of walking..for the bridesmaids and groomsmen.
- Rebecca, married in 2003
Photo courtesy of Allison Stahl Photography
No comments:
Post a Comment