InStyle Weddings has some advice on how to avoid the crisis: An attendant feels queasy during the ceremony."A punishing summer sun, an empty stomach or a night-before celebration could all cause an usher or bridesmaid to faint at the front of the aisle. Briefly stop the ceremony, bring the person a chair and a glass of juice, and then proceed as if nothing happened." "I always set an extra chair at the end of the first row so I can give it to anyone in the wedding party who starts to waiver," says Mindy Weiss. To ward off such mid-ceremony mishaps, pass along Weiss' advice to your attendants: When standing, don't lock your knees, and roll gently back and forth on the balls of your feet. "It's a trick that the guards at Buckingham Palace do because it keeps the blood circulating, "says Weiss. "Plus, I always make the bride and attendants eat, even if it's just a piece of bread." -InStyle Weddings, Spring 2008.
Trend provided by Dynamite Weddings (Thanks to InStyle Weddings)
Photo courtesy of The Memory Journalists
No comments:
Post a Comment