What could you have used guidance on? Etiquette, the traditional things (example: Addressing the invites).
- Rebecca, married in 2003
The only part of the process I needed and used guidance on was vendor selection. I carefully gathered references and found out who works well together and who worked well with me. If I had done the search blind, without bridal industry experts offering recommendations, I think I may have ended up with a different day-of product or maybe an anxiety attack!
- Alyssa, married in 2007
Our coordinator did a great job providing guidance on hiring all our vendors, and structuring our day – our minister did a great job of providing guidance for our relationship. Unfortunately, because of illness, my parents weren’t able to be as involved as I know they would have liked to; I would have loved having more of their perspective.
- Hannah, married in 2006
The timeline for the day was super important and I knew nothing about coordinating; help with coordinating some of the smaller details of the ceremony.
- Melanie, married in 2007
Photo courtesy of Sharpe Photographers
No comments:
Post a Comment