Introducing Dynamite Weddings - Who are We?

Dynamite Weddings is an innovative, complimentary service igniting the industry by sharing new ideas and industry “Tips and Trends” or TNT. The primary and unique focus of Dynamite Weddings is our daily changing content that engages, empowers, and inspires brides and grooms throughout their wedding plans. The eye catching content offers interaction between brides and experts, which differs from current sites that merely catalog vendors.

We offer a look at prescreened Dynamite Vendors who exemplify quality service in the industry. Dynamite Weddings has personally invited only the best vendors to participate, based on their integrity, style, client rapport and their ability to progress in the evolution of wedding trends.

Monday, June 23, 2008

Survey Says - What Detail Did You Forget?

What detail did you forget on your wedding day?

Having a list of must have pictures; Having someone to hand out payments- we only had one, which is why I probably forgot. If you are going to be giving them out, have the checks with you and not down in your changing room.
- Julie, married in 2007

I didn't walk down the isle with my bouquet. DOH! - Jennifer, married in 2006

I forgot my husband's gift. - Rebecca, married in 2007

I totally forgot that somehow I needed to get my large bag of stuff from the church to the reception.
- Katie, married in 2007

It sounds silly, but I forgot to look at myself in the mirror when I was totally finished getting ready. It was like a whirlwind – a friend did my hair, another my makeup, and then about 4 people helped me dress – and then we just ran out the door! I wish I had remembered to take 2 seconds to admire myself as a bride!
- Hannah, married in 2006

We forgot to make a speech at the reception to thank our parents and our guests. We had planned for it but got wrapped up in the day and forgot.
- Kirsten, married in 2006

Photo courtesy of Allison Stahl Photography

No comments: