Introducing Dynamite Weddings - Who are We?

Dynamite Weddings is an innovative, complimentary service igniting the industry by sharing new ideas and industry “Tips and Trends” or TNT. The primary and unique focus of Dynamite Weddings is our daily changing content that engages, empowers, and inspires brides and grooms throughout their wedding plans. The eye catching content offers interaction between brides and experts, which differs from current sites that merely catalog vendors.

We offer a look at prescreened Dynamite Vendors who exemplify quality service in the industry. Dynamite Weddings has personally invited only the best vendors to participate, based on their integrity, style, client rapport and their ability to progress in the evolution of wedding trends.

Monday, June 9, 2008

Survey Says - What Would You Change?

If you could do one thing over, what would it be? What would you do differently?

I might have closed the guest list to people I didn’t know. My husbands parents invited a lot of their friends who I didn’t know at all so I felt like there were strangers at our wedding. They paid for it, so I didn’t argue. They always wanted to celebrate with their friends so I let them have that -- Rosie, married in 2006

I probably could have bargain shopped for certain things more.
- Melanie, married in 2007

I would have better controlled my budget. I allowed my helpers a lot lee-way as far as spending money and I believe that is one of the reasons we went over budget. Although my day was exactly what I wanted I think I could have done it without going over my budget and not having to pay for it now.
- Bree, married in 2007

I would have spread out the morning schedule a little more to give extra time and avoid running late. And taking more pictures. But in the end, we were able to spend a lot of time with our guests and really enjoy our wedding, which is what we wanted.
- Julie, married in 2007

I would wear flip flops! Comfort on your wedding day should be a top priority.
- Alison, married in 2007

Photo courtesy of Sharpe Photographers

No comments: