Introducing Dynamite Weddings - Who are We?

Dynamite Weddings is an innovative, complimentary service igniting the industry by sharing new ideas and industry “Tips and Trends” or TNT. The primary and unique focus of Dynamite Weddings is our daily changing content that engages, empowers, and inspires brides and grooms throughout their wedding plans. The eye catching content offers interaction between brides and experts, which differs from current sites that merely catalog vendors.

We offer a look at prescreened Dynamite Vendors who exemplify quality service in the industry. Dynamite Weddings has personally invited only the best vendors to participate, based on their integrity, style, client rapport and their ability to progress in the evolution of wedding trends.

Monday, June 2, 2008

Ask Marvin - Why a 2nd Photographer?

Dear Marvin,
I don't get it. What's the deal with having a second photographer at your wedding. I mean, I want good pictures and I want to be happy with my album but is it REALLY worth having a second person at your wedding to spend the money? I'm not convinced.
One vs. Two?Dear One,
Here's the thing. Two eyes are always better than one right? So two SETS of eyes can be even more fabulous. It really is up to you how many people you have shoot your wedding. Many people like to have two there so that various angles can be captured. One really good reason to consider having two is if you are having a planned first sighting. This will allow one photographer to capture your expression while the other is capturing your FI's. This is not to say you can't fabulous wedding pictures with just one photographer. You totally can! It just gives you another option! Best of luck in your decision making!
Marvin

Photo courtesy of The Memory Journalists

No comments: