Introducing Dynamite Weddings - Who are We?

Dynamite Weddings is an innovative, complimentary service igniting the industry by sharing new ideas and industry “Tips and Trends” or TNT. The primary and unique focus of Dynamite Weddings is our daily changing content that engages, empowers, and inspires brides and grooms throughout their wedding plans. The eye catching content offers interaction between brides and experts, which differs from current sites that merely catalog vendors.

We offer a look at prescreened Dynamite Vendors who exemplify quality service in the industry. Dynamite Weddings has personally invited only the best vendors to participate, based on their integrity, style, client rapport and their ability to progress in the evolution of wedding trends.

Thursday, December 11, 2008

When Work Becomes Personal

Well...I guess it's time to share since Jen, The Memory Journalists, can't wait any longer. I'M ENGAGED! We've only been engaged since November 29th so it's still new, but I plan to share my journey with all of you as you have shared yours with us. Here's a few pics that I borrowed from The Memory Journalists' blog, that the team snapped of us over the weekend. To see the rest of Jen's posts about our engagement (with a few more coming) check out The Memory Journalists blog.
Even handsome when he's serious!

Posted by Nicole, thanks to Jen for the pics!

4 comments:

The Memory Journalists said...

I can't tell you how excited and happy I am for you and John! All my love, jen

Bree Wilder said...

WOO HOO!! CONGRATS!

said...

Just stumbled across this blog. Wanted to say congrat's on your engagement!!!

Globetrottingbride said...

Congratulations!!! So excited for you!!!