Friday, December 5, 2008
Beau-Coup Giveaway!
Beau-Coup Wedding Favors is offering a $25 gift certificate to Dynamite Weddings readers. Visit Beau-Coup's comprehensive site and search their outstanding selection and leave a comment here letting us know your preferred favor and how you would personalize it. We will announce the winner Friday, December 12th!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Beau-Coup is so awesome! I'd get the chocolate caramel apples, then decorate them with Moo mini-cards with the date and a picture of my fiancee and me being silly.
The engraved martini glasses with our initials!!
The gable boxes and personalized labels would be perfect for our OOT bags. The blue color scheme is a perfect fit with our wedding colors!
Wow, they have the most amazing favors. Thanks for sharing the site. I absolutely love the mini brownie pops - I've never seen anything like this before and they will be great decorations for the tables too.
Post a Comment