Photo courtesy of The Memory Journalists
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Tip - Use Ribbon To Add Color
Use ribbon to thread your color palette throughout your wedding day design. Colored ribbon can adorn centerpiece arrangements or accompany bouquets. You can also use colored ribbon as a guide for aisle way traffic and to accent pews.
Photo courtesy of The Memory Journalists
Photo courtesy of The Memory Journalists
Labels:
ceremony,
flowers,
reception,
The Memory Journalists,
themes,
TNT,
trend,
wedding day details
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
love the pictures.Wow! I absolutely love your pictures.
I was wondering if someone knew a good place to get bridal lingerie. I found a place called www.DreamDollLingerie.com and I'm about to order something because they had kinds of lingerie.
However, I wanted to check and see if someone has purchased something from them or knows of another place. I know I'm being picky but like all women we want our wedding to be perfect.
Post a Comment