
My husband and I are truly very fortunate. One of our wedding gifts was a trip to NEW YORK. And, now I completely understand why people confidently wear their I Love New York shirts. We chose to delay the trip for awhile due to work schedules, weather, etc. This flexibility allowed us several months to enjoy being newlyweds and get work time off. We also knew that right around the corner, a fun trip was waiting. It was like having 2 honeymoons, really. Our friends (who live there and gave us the gift) were amazing. They allowed us the opportunity to go to fabulous restaurants, great sites, fun attractions and the top of the Trump Tower (and, yes the view is quite spectacular, not to mention the other aesthetics). It was so nice to be able to have one on one time with my husband too.

If you like to travel, I definitely suggest trips as gifts. Sometimes groups of people enjoy going in on a large gift, so I recommend picking a fun destination. I don't know how I managed to get soooo lucky in receiving this gift because I hadn't even thought of it, but I will tell you, I can't imagine my life having not gone on the trip. We got to get away for two honeymoons?? What a great first year of marriage!!
No comments:
Post a Comment