
I love sweet treats! They are so fantastic! Our pal Carissa of
Sugar and Spice and... is who we've asked to create our delicious dessert station for our wedding. She's also creating a small cake for us to cut as well as a surprise for our guests. I invited my best friend and MOH (Made of Honor, I don't love the term matron of honor) to attend the tasting with me. I knew Mr. Detonator would love whatever we chose and my MOH is taking baking classes so I knew she would enjoy the tasting, which she did! We both did! Carissa really outdid herself, although I know this is how she hosts all her tastings. We chose 8 fabulous petite desserts and a 1-tier cake for cutting. Here's a couple pics of what we were greeted with at our tasting!





This is the thoughtful care package that Carissa created for Mr. Detonator so he didn't miss all the sweetness! Check out some more of Carissa's amazing work over at The Memory Journalists
blog!
1 comment:
You just made my mouth dropped. All day I am going to be thinking of desserts. (LOL)
Post a Comment