Ok...so I have to say that so far my dress trials have been the hardest thing about planning our wedding! I tried on over 40 dresses and went in with no idea about what I wanted. The team at
Bella Donna Bridal Salon were great and had me try on tons of different dress styles: with beading, no beading, with rouging, fitted satin, organza, netting...
After weeks of trying on dresses by Pronovias, Casablanca, La Sposa, Melissa Sweet and others, I finally found the dress...it's a
Jasmine Couture. While I can't share the dress that I selected for fear of
Mr. Detonator seeing it, here are a few that I didn't select, but were still super fun to try on! The last one was choice #2!




3 comments:
I love the last two. They really show off your cute self! Congrats to you!
The third dress is the dress I ended up picking for my wedding in june! How funny!! I love your blog by the way :-D
Moving right along! I can't wait to see your dress once you're in it on the big day! Very Fun!
Post a Comment