Since announcing our engagement on the blog we have been taking wedding planning slowly. We are thinking about getting married this summer in North Lake Tahoe and I have been thinking that I would like our ceremony (and possibly reception) to take place on the beach. I am reaching out to those that could possibly have some suggestions on venues to check out. I'm not opposed to having our reception indoors but would like to have a fantastic view of the lake. We're expecting around 100 guests. Thanks for the help! :)
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Destination Tahoe!
Since announcing our engagement on the blog we have been taking wedding planning slowly. We are thinking about getting married this summer in North Lake Tahoe and I have been thinking that I would like our ceremony (and possibly reception) to take place on the beach. I am reaching out to those that could possibly have some suggestions on venues to check out. I'm not opposed to having our reception indoors but would like to have a fantastic view of the lake. We're expecting around 100 guests. Thanks for the help! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congratulations on your engagement :))
Edgewood in South Lake Tahoe is gorgeous.
There is also a location in Squaw valley and reception by the Truckee river.
Post a Comment