Blog stalking this weekend, I came across a book at Anderson Green Events blog, that made me wish I lived in NYC. We need a book like this in every city! For those brides that are using their wedding as a motivator to get healthy, be healthy and stay healthy, a handy guide like Clean Plates N.Y.C. should become your new sidekick! This could also be a great tool when selecting a restaurant for your rehearsal dinner, catering your wedding or hosting an event. If you know of a similar book, touting the healthiest tasting restaurants in your city, please share!
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Tip - Toasting Clean Plates N.Y.C.
Blog stalking this weekend, I came across a book at Anderson Green Events blog, that made me wish I lived in NYC. We need a book like this in every city! For those brides that are using their wedding as a motivator to get healthy, be healthy and stay healthy, a handy guide like Clean Plates N.Y.C. should become your new sidekick! This could also be a great tool when selecting a restaurant for your rehearsal dinner, catering your wedding or hosting an event. If you know of a similar book, touting the healthiest tasting restaurants in your city, please share!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment