Introducing Dynamite Weddings - Who are We?

Dynamite Weddings is an innovative, complimentary service igniting the industry by sharing new ideas and industry “Tips and Trends” or TNT. The primary and unique focus of Dynamite Weddings is our daily changing content that engages, empowers, and inspires brides and grooms throughout their wedding plans. The eye catching content offers interaction between brides and experts, which differs from current sites that merely catalog vendors.

We offer a look at prescreened Dynamite Vendors who exemplify quality service in the industry. Dynamite Weddings has personally invited only the best vendors to participate, based on their integrity, style, client rapport and their ability to progress in the evolution of wedding trends.

Friday, April 3, 2009

Potential Bridesmaid Dress!

Well...the bridesmaid dress I ordered from Nordstrom arrived today!!! I have been patiently (ok...well, impatiently) waiting for it to arrive since I ordered it and greeted the UPS driver at the door. :)

It's a silk chiffon halter in the perfect color...Pool Party!! My new favorite shade of blue you ask?? That's right. Pool Party!Where are all my BMs when I need them?! j/k. Although, I really wish that one of them was available to come try this on. I tried it on, but they are all a little more enhanced below the declote than I am and it would look much better on them. If I don't see one of them by tomorrow morning, I may have to stalk one of them to try it on. :)

I ordered it big so my pal, who will be 8 months prego by then, can try it on with the fake belly! That will be the true dress test. If I'm this excited about a potential bridesmaid dress coming in the mail, imagine what I'll be like when my wedding dress comes in! I already said today that I may have to keep it at a bridesmaid's house so I don't try it on too much or show Mr. D. OOHHHH....and I found out today that it will be here in a few short weeks!! Good thing I'm training tomorrow. Better go have my glass of wine now. Don't tell my trainer. :P

3 comments:

The Memory Journalists said...

I love this blue! Can't wait to photograph your wedding!!

Cybrnurse said...

I think this will work for your prego bridesmaid if she has it altered a little, just take out some of the ruching and make it an empire waist. That should work! Love the color and style!

Anonymous said...

This is a great blue for the colors we have been talking about...very lake, I like it alot